6th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed done by correspondence? If yes then how to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

i want to know the details about b.ed. is it be done by correspondence and if yes, how?
send me whole details including fee.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  5. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  6. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  8. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  12. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  13. How can i apply for correspondence MBA? From where to get the study material? Fee structure of it?
  14. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  16. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  17. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Is B.Ed done by correspondence? If yes then how to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
17th May 2011, 06:50 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed done by correspondence? If yes then how to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

B.Ed is a basically a two year course. After completing B.Ed you can try out in the teaching sector of various Government schools. There are many universities which provide you B.Ed as correspondence course. There are Universities which even provides regular course in B.Ed. Some of the Universities which provide you B.Ed with correspondence are:-

Andhra University
Annamalai University
Bharathiar University
Punjabi University
Himachal Pradesh University
Maharshi Dayanand University
Sri Venkateswara University

Burt most of the Universities only offers correspondence course for graduates working as teachers in recognized schools.It will be better that you go through the regular course because it's more valuable compared to correspondence course.

Since there are many Universities which conducts this exam hence it will be better that you visit the official website of the Universities for more details.The fee structure generally varies from University to University.
17th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed done by correspondence? If yes then how to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

can someone suggest me a way to get enrolled in Ph.d. in fiber optics?
25th May 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.ed in h.p. university if done correspondence?
23rd March 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.Ed by correspondence from Annamalai University after joining as PGT English with Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan in the year 1989-1990. I have worked as a teacher and Principal in ICSE and CBSE schools from 1987 to 2010. Now I have been informed that my B.Ed degree is not recognized in Maharastra. Please clarify
13th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

COURSE FEE FOR B.ED IN BIOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?