18th July 2014, 11:59 PM
nkm msra

Information about B.Com private colleges in Delhi which provides admission with low marks?

sir/madam i've completed just 12 std. in Bihar board with low scoring marks 50.8%so plz give me information about b.com private colleges in delhi

7th August 2014, 11:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Information about B.Com private colleges in Delhi which provides admission with low marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkm msra View Post
sir/madam i've completed just 12 std. in Bihar board with low scoring marks 50.8%so plz give me information about b.com private colleges in delhi
As per my knowledge 50.8% aggregate is not very low. It is an average mark which you have scored in the 12th board examination. So, you definitely get admission for B. Com course in both the government as well as private colleges. Students who have completed 12th board examination with 50% marks are eligible to apply for B. Com course. No entrance examination required for B. Com course you can directly get admission based on your 12th board examination marks.

B.Com i.e Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semester.

B.Com Eligibitly Critira :-

Students who are willing to d B.Com course from a reputed university are required to meet the eligibility requirements which are as follows: You should have passed 10+2 level in any stream from a recongiezed university. You should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. Students appearing for final year exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course and take the test but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until he/she passes the qualifying exam with required marks.

B.Com Colleges in Delhi :-
  • Aakanksha public college
  • Daulat Ram College
  • Acharya Narendra Dev College
  • Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College.
29th May 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about B.Com private colleges in Delhi which provides admission with low marks?

I am ajeet kumar and I got 57.6% marks are obtain from science stream and I have do to B.COM
Pl help me
reg.
Ajeet Mumar
Mob No-9717762292
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?