17th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about IIT JAM? I am a BSc student

sir, I am a Bsc student i will give thise exame please give me a information about peapre pattern or whiche types of pepar pattern.

17th July 2014, 08:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about IIT JAM? I am a BSc student

You have to clear the IIT JAM entrance test for seeking admission in any M.SC, MCA programme in IITs. The questions in IIT-JAM will be degree level and therefore, you will have objective and descriptive questions. Keep your concepts clear thoroughly and study 1-2 reference books for each subject. You need to score atleast 55 per cent aggregate marks in all subjects in graduation incase of General/OBC category candidates. In case of SC/ST/PD category, candidates need to score 50 per cent aggregate marks. Indian Institutes of Technology conducts a Joint Admission test for M.Sc admission. You will get more details at http://gate.iitk.ac.in/jam. IIT JAM comprises eight subjects of Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geophysics, Geology, Physics, Biotechnology, and Computer Applications.You can also fill the forms offline from designated bank branches of Canara bank on cash payment or from GATE-JAM Office, IIT Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?