12th September 2013, 06:30 PM
sayyed intheshan

Information about Indian Army jobs?

hello my name sayyad intheshan.I want to join indian army. I am in engineering 2nd year branch eletronics. i scored 90.33 and 87.5 in 10&12

15th July 2015, 08:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Indian Army jobs?

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian army. To get the selection you need to appear and qualify in the NDA or CDS examination. Both the examination are conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for the NDA examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate age must be between 16.5-19 years.

And the eligibility to appear for the CDS examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
* Candidate age must be between 19-24 years for the Indian army.

Both the examination are conducted in the two stages as the Written and the SSB. The candidate need to qualify in both the stages for the final selection.

So if your age is between16.5-19 you can know apply for the NDA II application form is available now pr you can wait for the graduation to appear for the CDS.

For any other information regarding the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?