10th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Robin mankad

Information about MBA Port Management course?

Sir i m doing BCA.i want to know full information about MBA in port management...

17th November 2011, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MBA Port Management course?

MBA is offered in Port and Shipping Management. The only university offering this course is University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. The university offers this course on the basis of entrance test conducted by UPES. The candidate should obtain 50% marks at Higher and senior secondary level to appear for this test. In addition to this the candidate should obtain a minimum of 50% marks at graduation level as well.
12th January 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am working in a ship as a 2nd officer my qualification is 12th PCM i want to do MBA in shipping and logestic is i am eligible for this course or not tell me
25th February 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

No, you can not appeared. For MBA no use of certificate like 3rd mate,2nd mate or chiefmate.
26th February 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i like join mba port managenent..... i hav to know about scope , placements , fees ......
6th April 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir now i am sailing as second officer on merchant ships..I too have Bsc nautical science certificate from Ignou university with 80% marks....Am i eligible to do MBA in port management.
21st April 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I am complit bba and i would like to port management plz give me advice.
27th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I doing bba nw after my greadution i want doning port management so plz sir tell me what is process to do this course?
6th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my HSC exams i want to pursue port management course so am i eligible or will i have to do give a entrance exam for it.because i am planning to start my own import and export business....
8th November 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Robin mankad;1375789]Sir i m doing BBA.i want to know full information about MBA in port management...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?