14th January 2014, 09:06 PM
Roymon daisy

Information about MSc in IT and computer application?

Information about M.Sc in IT & computer application

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  2. How to do MSc after completing B.Com with computer application
  3. Information about MSc in IT and computer application? -- [New]
  4. Can BSc mathematics students appear for MSc Computer Application?
  5. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  6. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  7. What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?
  8. Can I sit for WBSSC exam in computer science or computer application after doing MSc in computer science from SMU?
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  10. Is the notification out for counseling for MSc in Computer and Information Science?
  11. How to do M.Phil computer application after PG in computer application
  12. Am I eligible for NET computer science and application examination? I am a MSc statistics and computer application student
  13. How to apply for SET after completing PG in MSc(Computer Science)
  14. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  15. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  16. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  17. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
7th February 2014, 08:53 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about MSc in IT and computer application?

M.Sc I.T i.e Master of Science in Information Technology and this course is divided into 4 semester and duration of course is 2 years. To apply for this examination, the candidate should have a B.Sc degree course as mandatory from a recognized Institution and obtained at least 60% Marks in aggregate(50% Marks for reserved categories). There is no age limits required to apply.

After completing course you have a opportunities in testing, developing, networking, database..etc. Companies such as Oracle, SAP, HP, Wipro, Microsoft, TCS, Aricent..etc.

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and this course is divided into 6 semester and duration of course is 3 years. To apply for this examination, the candidate should have a B.Sc degree or BCA course as mandatory from a recognized Institution with Mathematics at 12th level exam and obtained at least 60% Marks in aggregate(50% Marks for reserved categories). There is no age limits required to apply.

To apply for MCA course you need to crack the entrance examination and the examination are :: TANCET, MAH-MCA, SRMEEE, VITEEE and JNTU Examination. The MCA Examination is based on the Written Examination followed by Personal Interview. Written Examination consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, Reasoning, Computer Awareness.

After completing computer application you have opportunities in system analyst, software development, software engineering, system architect and software consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?