25th April 2013, 04:58 PM
/-/

Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?

is mca is better than msc in computer application ??
Is mathematics is more than in mca as compare to msc (ca) ??
plzz tell me the best colleges or university in kanpur,lucknow,allahabad ,gorakhpur.
i hv gotten 53% in bsc . can i get better college for mca ???
plzzz reply must !!!!

3rd May 2014, 01:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by /-/ View Post
is mca is better than msc in computer application ??
plzz tell me the best colleges or university in kanpur,lucknow,allahabad ,gorakhpur.
plzzz reply must !!!!
Both the MCA as well as M.Sc computer Science having good scope in both the career as well as Job prospectus. Choosing the course is based on various factors like, Future career goal and aspiration. But, most of the top companies will give first preference to MCA graduates when compare to M.Sc computer science graduates. It's because MCA student having depth knowledge about software application and MCA is every suitable for most of the working purpose in various companies. So, as per my suggestion MCA course is better then M.Sc computer science course.

Yes you're eligible for MCA course. The Minimum percentage of marks will be differ from college to college. However, most of the college required minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation course. So, there is no issue with you're percentage of marks. The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination score.

Mathematics subject is mandatory for both the MCA as well as M.Sc course. Without having mathematics subject you're not eligible for both the MCA as well as M.Sc computer science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?