15th September 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about PET exam in CISF

Sir, i want to know about pet exam of CISF in detail like dress code, qualification and what to bring. So please help me...

29th October 2015, 08:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PET exam in CISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to know about pet exam of CISF in detail like dress code, qualification and what to bring. So please help me...
Candidates of CISF will undergo following tests in PET i.e. Physical Efficiency Test

Height Bar Test
Firstly there will be height bar test and then the candidates who will qualify will be sent for 5 km long race.

Race (PET)
Qualified candidates of Height bar test will have to complete 5 km race in 24 minutes.

Physical Standard Test (PST)
Screening Test will be conducted for height, chest and weight measurements.

Documentation
Now, candidates will have to show the original copy of all the relevant documents.

Bio-metric verification
Finger impressions will be recorded to avoid any impersonation during recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?