20th February 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Information about PG in Forensic Science at Osmania University?

I'm sunandhini and i'm studying 3rd bsc biotechnology. I want to do my pg in forensic science in osmania university. I need the information about what is the date for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  2. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  5. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  6. Cutoff marks required in PGCET to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) in Osmania University? Last date of PGCET form submission?
  7. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  8. Which exams to give to get into Forensics?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science in institute of Forensic Science Mumbai?
  10. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  11. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to enter in forensics after BDS?
  13. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  14. hi this is bhavani
  15. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  17. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  18. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
15th July 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PG in Forensic Science at Osmania University?

Am I eligible to study M.Sc forensic Science ,I completed B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology?
28th April 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do MSc forensic science from osmania university , hyderabad. Kindly tell me the procedure and entrance details for this syllabus
31st July 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Which degree and which engineering degree is eligible for m sc forensic science
16th October 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 3 rd BSC B.Z.C ,I wanted to do MSc forensic science in Osmania University can I know the entrance exam dates and other details
17th November 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello... I'm in my 3rd year Biotechnology to get admission for forensic science in Osmania which entrance do I need n can u tell me every details about the entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?