9th August 2011, 06:15 AM
psychosuboy

Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?

sir/ madam
is it possible to do MSc in forensic sciences after BDS..please recommend good colleges for the particular course in bangalore..and also the entrance exam dates n fees for this course in osmania university..what is the scope of this course in India and abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  3. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  4. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  6. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  7. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  11. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  12. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  13. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  14. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences? -- [New]
  16. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  18. Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?
7th November 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?

scope of foreignsic science after bds .....
collages for same near chandigarh (north INDIA)
payscale after masters in foreignsicsciences .....
do we get any benifit of doing bds prior .....?
27th November 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?

i did my bsc.mlt from padmashree institute of medical laboratory technology affilated by rajiv gandhi university of health sciences,karnataka...i want to do msc in forensic science...can u please refer a good college under osmania university
8th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i am nelson prem raj persuing my degree at loyola college in the course bsc agriculture and rural development and i want to know wheather there is any course such as MSc.food science or nutrition science or food technology.if so i would like to know all the details regarding this course as early as possible....thanking you nelson prem raj
15th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

FORENSIC SCIENCE course is available in OSMANIA UNIVERSITY? How to for this course? P.PRATAP
1st May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in karnataka which college having msc in forensic science ?
28th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed bpharmacy under kakatiya university,Andhra pradesh. I want to know information about P.G courses under forensic studies within Andhra pradesh.
23rd December 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, do we have chance in entering into the m.sc forensic courses after completion of bds??
13th February 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc in bzc gp can i take admition in m.sc forensic science
24th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was completed b.sc computer science before three years then can i'll study in m.sc criminology & forensic science?
16th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply MSc Petroleum, and how much the coarse expent money
16th October 2019, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I am studying BSC B.Z.C 3 rd year,I wanted to do MSc forensic science in Osmania University Hyderabad India,can I know the details about entrance dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?