14th September 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about recruitment board of Delhi Post of Group D? What is the exam date and how to collect the information for this exam?

Hallo, Just I want know about recruitment Board of Delhi post of Group D. what is the exam date and how can we collect the information this exam?

20th September 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about recruitment board of Delhi Post of Group D? What is the exam date and how to collect the information for this exam?

Plz.............. final result on my e-mail id
post of Group D 30 Post for Intrew Result
My E- Mail Id :- [email protected]

Mr. Sandeep Kumar
5th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about recruitment board of Delhi Post of Group D? What is the exam date and how to collect the information for this exam?

Re: Information about recruitment board of Delhi Post of Group D? What is the exam date and how to collect the information for this exam?

Plz.............. final result on my e-mail id
post of Group D 30 Post for Intrew Result
My E- Mail Id :- [email protected]
Mr. Surinder Singh
28th April 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am sanjeev kumar my exam call letter for recruitment board of Delhi Post of Group D kahi kho gaya hai Please naya exam call letter mere e mail id [email protected] par send karne ka kasht karen or mere addres karbala gali no 10 district firozabad par duplicate copy bhi bhijwane ka kasht kare.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?