30th November 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Information about recruitment in post of computer assistant in West Bengal?

Pl.let me know about recruitment in the post of computor assistant in the westBengal Board of secondary education

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  2. What is the date of written test of WB Police Lady constable
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  6. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  7. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  8. Last 5 years question papers and sample papers for recruitment of postal assistant in West Bengal Circle
  9. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  11. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  12. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  13. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  14. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  17. What kind of recruitment exam I have to crack to become a Constable in West Bengal Police?
  18. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
12th January 2012, 07:54 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Information about recruitment in post of computer assistant in West Bengal?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about computer assistant posting...

if you have eligibility, then you can get job.. but there are several procedures to apply for computer assistant.

the following are important

1.you must have education qualification
2.must pass in exam
3.must have prior experience

these are important for any job.. so do well

All The Best VMSHEMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?