22nd July 2014, 10:36 PM
patni aditya

Information about secret agent? What is the procedure to apply?

sir ,
i am interested to become a secrete agent so what are the procedures and detailed information abot the same please sir provide me as soon as possible

20th February 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about secret agent? What is the procedure to apply?

I am in 12th standard (stream :non medical) I want to know how can I became a secret agent m much intrested in it so please help me....
14th May 2016, 07:58 AM
sah.alok932

There is no direct way to become secret agent,in order to become secret agent you have to follow a non-direct way for that.
To start with,It is necessary to apply for civil services and get selected a high ranking police officer,after becoming police officer you need to perform well and then with experience and time you will be promoted for such jobs.Suppose in India we have two such bodies that needs such type of professionals,Intelligence Bureau(IB) and other is RAW(Research Analysis Wing),both of them require agents and professionals for secret missions,but in order to get a job there,you will have to prove yourself at police level. and then promotion can be done to any either IB or RAW.

Any police service is necessary whether national or state police service,there can not be direct recruitment for secret agents.Secret agents are meant to be secret and can be revealed to anyone,if direct recruitment process is applied here then everyone easily can get detail about secret agents,so there will be no secret left in secret agent.
12th April 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir or mam. I'm Subhabrata Sengupta from Assam. I'm studying presently in ninth class.i know for RAW IPS is necessary.but question is, what preparations should I take from now to be a secret agent at ips? My phone no.is 9435604887
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?