25th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to become a RAW agent and what is the procedure and qualification?

sir
i wants to become raw agent please tell me the procedure or which qulification i need to have for applying for becoming raw agent or raw officer

8th January 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a RAW agent and what is the procedure and qualification?

How can i be a raw agent
11th June 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a RAW agent and what is the procedure and qualification?

what are the requirements for raw
24th August 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Myself rajesh kumar. I have a B.A. I want to be a raw agent nd what is the procedure. What I have to do.......?
22nd September 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

there is no Entry Schemes for RAW as that of other India Security or defence services.

RAW is an independant body, it has the power to select candidates as they wish, sometime R & AW recruits there agents and officers from Army, IPS, IAS, IB, CBI, or sometimes directly from Universities (very rare case).

Present RAW chief is P K Hormis Tharakan, who is 1968 batch IPS and was Directorate General of Police. In the same way previous R & AW chief was Mr. K.C.Verma he was the chief of IB.

Now the thing would be clear to you, that there is no direct recruitment policy for it.

Like wise IAS, IPS etc. RAW service is known as RAS (Research and Ananlysis Service).

The whole tenure of a RAW agent is of nearly 2-5 years, after that they are allowed to back to there old service of weather IAS, IPS etc.

If you want to join RAW directly then I have two ideas strucking in mind. 1) RAW recruit directly through Staff Selection Commission Organize, which a exam called Deputy Field officers Under cabinet secretary,there you can appear. And we know cabinet secretary is also an IAS officer, as because cabinet secretary is the highest post of IAS, he is who handles PM's office.

2) Candidates who TOP IAS exams are invited by RAS to join them. But its not so easy. RAS conducts its own entrance even tougher then IAS, followed by Personality test etc. Then begins training ..........!

Training at RAS is very different from those of any other Security services. Basic training conssist of "PEP TALK" this is to increase the level of confidance of the officer. Which contains various case studies of reputed National and International Security organisations etc.

Then comes new training of 1 or 2 years, which is normal.

Remember one thing all these are quite interesting to read but not easy to achieve. One of the quality of R & AW officers is that sometimes they are also TOP level "White cap Hackers" are also recruited in R & AW in very rare case if they dont find good 'Hackers" from ARMY or IPS.

I think India's TOP HACKER "Ankit Fadia" has also worked in a case (Not as officer, as a professional hacker) for R & AW and FBI and NIA like organisations .
22nd September 2013, 08:00 PM
azar786

there is no Entry Schemes for RAW as that of other India Security or defence services.

RAW is an independant body, it has the power to select candidates as they wish, sometime R & AW recruits there agents and officers from Army, IPS, IAS, IB, CBI, or sometimes directly from Universities (very rare case).

Present RAW chief is P K Hormis Tharakan, who is 1968 batch IPS and was Directorate General of Police. In the same way previous R & AW chief was Mr. K.C.Verma he was the chief of IB.

Now the thing would be clear to you, that there is no direct recruitment policy for it.

Like wise IAS, IPS etc. RAW service is known as RAS (Research and Ananlysis Service).

The whole tenure of a RAW agent is of nearly 2-5 years, after that they are allowed to back to there old service of weather IAS, IPS etc.

If you want to join RAW directly then I have two ideas strucking in mind. 1) RAW recruit directly through Staff Selection Commission Organize, which a exam called Deputy Field officers Under cabinet secretary,there you can appear. And we know cabinet secretary is also an IAS officer, as because cabinet secretary is the highest post of IAS, he is who handles PM's office.

2) Candidates who TOP IAS exams are invited by RAS to join them. But its not so easy. RAS conducts its own entrance even tougher then IAS, followed by Personality test etc. Then begins training ..........!

Training at RAS is very different from those of any other Security services. Basic training conssist of "PEP TALK" this is to increase the level of confidance of the officer. Which contains various case studies of reputed National and International Security organisations etc.

Then comes new training of 1 or 2 years, which is normal.

Remember one thing all these are quite interesting to read but not easy to achieve. One of the quality of R & AW officers is that sometimes they are also TOP level "White cap Hackers" are also recruited in R & AW in very rare case if they dont find good 'Hackers" from ARMY or IPS.

I think India's TOP HACKER "Ankit Fadia" has also worked in a case (Not as officer, as a professional hacker) for R & AW and FBI and NIA like organisations .
21st November 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there is the post for software Engineer in raw as a techniques or agent
19th May 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir hello my name is pavan kumar TN i want to join RAW because i like secrete please sir tell me how i would be an RAW agent i feel myself as agent when something lost i like to find out them in school anywhere i want to become a RAW agent because in my work i want some thrilling
21st May 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i wants to become raw agent please tell me the procedure or which qulification i need to have for applying for becoming raw agent or raw officer
sir, i have appeared 12 final exam of our board. and interested for this job . i would save my country from externel affairs by abolishing the existance of the evils
22nd May 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Myself naman upadhyay, and i am in 11th standard and i take physics,chemistry,maths stream in 11th.....

i want to join RAW , and i want to serve to my country, its not only my aim its my passion to join RAW....

But i don't know anything about to join raw.....

I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent..

Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW...
19th September 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Now i am a student of class 9.From very begining i want join raw and also
now.But i don't know the subjet and qualification of R&.A.W.Plese help me.
2aiyebur
26th February 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

My Self Tilak Raj malhotra, my dreams is join under cover agent , please guide me how can i join this organisation.
9th March 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is craiteria for raw ? for this to do a hardwork or smart work......i do only a smartwork ...i m now engineer student ...good in studies ..also i am do a buisness in networking
16th April 2016, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

There is any kind of easy way to joien the raw? Which kind of skills are required for it
11th May 2016, 07:04 PM
Divya Dinkar

Good evening Sir
I am divya dinkar i am persuing engineering with computer science and engineering its my first year can tell me how can i become a raw agent.
Thank you
13th April 2017, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to serve my country and I have gave 2 exams and my stream is medical. I want to become a RAW agent. What are requirements to join RAW?
28th August 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Aniruddha Sikder from Amity University , i want to join RAW i want to join this wing i want to work for my country , i don't care about my life it's india which keeps me buzzing which runs my blood sir i need assistance, trained myself with martial arts, learnt swimming , did practices in gymnasium and my only one dream to work as a raw agent

Regards,
Aniruddha sikder ,
Thank you ,
Need assistance.
9th May 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that from which class our percentage should be good to join RAW and choose which subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?