13th March 2012, 09:30 AM
celestina96

Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?

please provide information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL mohali
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  2. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  3. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  4. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  5. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  6. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  7. Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  8. Where can I get admission form for AIL(Army Institute of Law, Mohali)?
  9. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai? -- [New]
  12. Date of sale of application form of BSc maths? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee of Symbiosis university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for B.Tech?
  16. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  17. What is the date of entrance exam for AIL Mohali and also date of applying for the same?
  18. How much to pay for B.Tech course in NIT Jalandhar?
17th June 2012, 04:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestina96 View Post
please provide information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL mohali
please send me the details
The Army Institute of Law [AIL], Mohali, offers 5 years Integrated BA LLB course. In order to be eligible for the program candidate has to appear in an Entrance Test conducted on all India Basis at 16 test centers. Candidate must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. One must not have attained the age of twenty years as on 1st July, 2012. For appearing in Entrance Test candidates may also download Entrance Test Application form from AIL website i.e. www.armyinstituteoflaw.org.

The Entrance Test consists of the following:
  • English
  • G.K. & Current Affairs
  • Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability
  • Legal Aptitude.
The Institute provides a separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.It is compulsory for all students to stay in the hostel.

The Fee Structure ore divided in to two categories. i] Army ii] Civil
  • Total One Time Charges - i] Rs. 22,350 ii] Rs. 27350
  • Total Annual Fee - i] Rs. 58,325 ii] Rs. 71,595
  • Hostel Fee [Annual] - i] Rs. 48,300 ii] Rs. 57,930
  • Grand Total - i] Rs. 1,28,975 ii] Rs. 1,56,875

The Fee Structure mentioned above are of of Session 2010-2011.

For detail information refer to the official website of The Army Institute of Law [AIL].
One may also contact the following given numbers: 0172 - 5095336, 337, 338
24th June 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?

pls tell me about fee structure f army ins of law mohali 4 ba llb program
30th July 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is cadet collage private or in govt. custody??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?