12th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure for B.Tech?

admission procedure with college and hostel fees for b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  5. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  6. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  9. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  10. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  13. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  14. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  18. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
12th April 2011, 05:16 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for B.Tech?

hii, please check with CET cell all details are provided by them.
13th April 2011, 02:01 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
For getting admission in Engineering you need to appear for any of the engineering entrance exam that is AIEEE,IIT,WBJEE,UPTECH,ORRISAJOINT ENTRANCE...and other sate based entrance exam.
If you qualified in those examination you will get the admission in the Engineering.
The fees structure is varies to different state, but the average semester fees will be 25000 rupees for each semester. so fifty thousands for a year, and so two lacks for whole engineering.
Generally all universities take fees semester wise or year wise.
The hostel fees is also around Rs.45000 to Rs.50000 per year.
14th April 2011, 11:50 PM
sumati15

hello
you have to give entrance exam for b.tech such as AIEEE,IIT
the private college fees is around 1 lac per year and hostel fees is between 50000 to 60000
15th April 2011, 11:08 PM
babydoll

hello,
For admission in B.Tech you must have to appear for any of the Engineering Entrance exam such as IIT,AIEEE, WBJEE,,etc.
The eligibility for appearing into these entrance exams are:
*a candidate must have science stream from recognized institutions.
*The age limit will be 17- 21 years.
5th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any colge appilication for entrance exam
24th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have appeard for AIEEE,IIT-2011 and 12th(A group) hence how i can get admission in B.Tech?
8th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT QUALIFIED IN AIEEE/IIT-JEE BUT APPEARED IN THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY (DU) THE RESULT IS AWAITED AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR B.TECH (CS) IN YOUR COLLEGE?
20th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

My ALL INDIA OBC rank in AIEEE is 5998. Can I get MNNIT or IIITA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?