21st January 2012, 08:01 PM
deepak8805

Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?

sir, i have to know about the admission procedure and requirement for class 6th? Is there any entrance examination? And also about hostel facility and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  2. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  3. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  4. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?
  7. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  8. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  10. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for admission in class IX? Fee structure and hostel fee of class IX? Last date of submission of form?
  13. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  15. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  16. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  17. Hostel facilities of IEM and the fee structure?
  18. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
23rd January 2012, 07:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak8805 View Post
sir, i have to know about the admission procedure and requirement for class 6th? Is there any entrance examination? And also about hostel facility and fee structure?
For getting admission in any class, including Class VI, one has to qualify admission test conducted by every school, whether they are government school, government -aided school, private recognized or unrecognized schools. So, in any school, one must qualify the admission test to be considered for class VI and to be eligible for it, the student must have either passed class V or atleast he/she should be studying in the same.
The format of the exam varies depending upon the school but the questions are based on the syllabus of class V.

As far as fee structure and hostel facility is concerned, you will have to check out the website of the particular school or contact the school authority via, phone or by visiting personally. Since there are huge number of schools in our country, it is not possible for us to provide you complete details regarding each of them. However, if you could mention the name of the schools or atleast the state/city you belong to, we will be able to provide you more information.
4th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?

i am wanting to take admission in Navodya school in Chandigarh. What i can do for it?Tell me something about this.
16th January 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me that for admission in class 6th when will the exam conduct and what is the procedure to apply
9th January 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir
my brother stuyding in class 2 in a government school,mother tounge Hindi.
I want to addmitted him in Ramkrishna Mission ,Rahara.
Sir can you give me the infromtion about this mission.
2nd August 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?