19th September 2011, 04:53 AM
jini mathew

Information regarding the Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management in Correspondence?

SIR

I AM HAVING 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CARDIAC INTENSIVE CARE UNIT. I WOULD LIKE TO GET JOIN IN MBA INHOSPITAL MANAGEMENT AS A CORRESPONDENT COURSE. CAN U GIVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLEGES. I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR REPLY

MY ID : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management in Correspondence?
  2. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS? -- [New]
  3. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  4. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  5. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management?
  6. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  7. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  8. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management through correspondence?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  10. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  11. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  14. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  15. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  16. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  17. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  18. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
19th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding the Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management in Correspondence?

Colleges for Hotel Management for corresponds course:-

1) Angel Institute of International Hospitality And Management (AIIHM), Greater Noida ( Uttar Pradesh )

2) Green Institute of Management Studies, Kannur(Kerala )

3) Indian Institute of Hospitality and Management, Thane ( Maharashtra )

4) Acharya Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore( Karnataka )

5) Administrative Management College, Bangalore( Karnataka )

6) Anand Institute of Management Science (A.I.M.S.), Anand( Gujarat )

7) Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore( Karnataka )

8) Asan Memorial Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Jaladampet( Tamil Nadu ) etc.
26th February 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management in Correspondence?

i want information about MBA hospital management course offering colleges in Hyderabad.
30th April 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

sir m finish Bsc alliead health course planing to do PG pls suggest me and give some details about PG course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?