20th July 2011, 10:39 PM
er.nippi

Information regarding the Embedded course for a period of 6 months?

sir,
iam a electronics and instrumentation engineer.i have done all my minor and major project in embedded .i have some knowledge of embedded . i am thinking of doing detailed cembedded course of 6 mnths ,so that i gain expertise and a good jod ...but people suggest me to do java or php ...please help me to make my mind and also tell me about some core companies ...

Related Questions:
  1. What is better between embedded course and telecom course
  2. Short term courses after Diploma in ECE?
  3. Is it possible to get internship for 8 to 12 months while doing masters in embedded systems?
  4. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student?
  6. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  7. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  9. What kind of knowledge is required to apply in Indiamart for Associate Software Programmer post? -- [New]
  10. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  11. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
  12. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  13. Is it beneficial to do 6 months Embedded Systems Training in Tevratron Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  14. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  15. Best classes for civil in Pune?
  16. Information about Embedded System?
  17. List of internship program of 6 months being in 1st year M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  18. Procedure to do internship course in Shoba Developers?
1st September 2011, 03:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding the Embedded course for a period of 6 months?

Embedded systems are computers (microprocessors) that are enclosed (embedded) in customized hardware. Examples of embedded systems are portable medical equipment, cellular phones, or consumer electronics items.

DOEACC CENTRE, IMPHAL
A VLSI and Embedded System Lab has been set up at this Centre ( Imphal ) as a project under DIT, MCIT.
Courses Offered: A two-month Certificate course in VLSI Design has been launched from July 2006.The contents of this course are-

MOS transistor, MOS Inverter, CMOS Circuits and logic circuits, CMOS chip Design options,
MOS Processing Technology, VLSI packaging
Digital logic components and circuits
Programmable logic, programmable gate arrays, PAL, PLA, CPLD, FPGA
CAD Tools
HDL, VHDL
Plans for upgradation: Software tools such as assemblers, compilers and IDEs and trainers boards for microcontrollers such as 8051 and PIC family are being added to the Lab. Courses on Embedded Systems will be introduced shortly.

im sending you the attachment..
check it out..
Attached Files
File Type: docx embe.docx(11.3 KB, 86 views)
9th December 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Embedded course for a period of 6 months?

what are the fresher opportunities in embeddedfield?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?