10th May 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?

sir,
i am a b-tech 3yr student, my trade is electronics and communication engg.(E.C.E.) and i want to join the indian army…how can i apply for the test. what is the procedure give in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  4. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  6. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Am I eligible for jobs in Army after passing with B.E with 60%?
  10. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in best IT/EC company for Electronics and Communication student in India? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  14. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  15. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  17. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
10th May 2011, 06:21 PM
Roysons

Default Re: How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?

Dear,
In order to be eligible for the Indian Army you need to have the following eligibilities:-
1.) 10+2 pass students with physics , chemistry , maths with a minimum of 55-60%.
2.) Age limitation is between 16.5 - 19.5 years , where a problem can arise regarding you.
3.) Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to appear.
4.) Minimum height should be 157.5 cm with 5cm chest expansion.
5.) Eyesight should be 6/6 of both the years.

Thanks.
6th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?

My 10 2 % is 48% can i apply
16th July 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m 4th year engg student . M doing engg with ece. I have total 52% marks in 12. and 55% in pcm ,can I applied for indian airforce.
6th January 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have complet b -tech in 2011 ece brach with 60% i inresteded in railway depatment how to selet my carear and how to chouse a good job in railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?