3rd September 2011, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?

i need more information on you physical theraphy courses, and cost of tution length of course

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  2. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  3. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  4. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  5. Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?
  6. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  8. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  9. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  10. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I join SAP-FICO course after B.Com? Duration and the fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. What should I do after bachelor of physical therapy?
  15. What is the fee structure for KIITEE for different UG courses? -- [New]
  16. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  17. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  18. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
18th February 2012, 10:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need more information on you physical theraphy courses, and cost of tution length of course

Candidate willing to pursue a bachelors degree program in Physiotherapy must have passed the +2 level of Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks to be eligible. Beside this one has to go through an entrance test which are conducted by the respective Universities. The minimum age limit to apply is 17 years.The duration of the course is 4 to 4 1/2 years.The Tuition fee varies universities to universities, however it costs around 30,000-35,000 per year.

For detail information you can refer to the official website of the following Universities:

Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy
Rai University - College of Healthcare and Pharmacology
Government College of Physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?