16th February 2012, 07:11 AM

Information regarding Portfolio?

good morning mam
i want the link to enter my portfolio.

16th February 2012, 12:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Portfolio?

Portfolio is a combination of securities. Previously, the investors are used to invest their money only in a single security.

Because of this, the risk that an ivestor bear is high. Because, if the market value of that security suddenly goes down, obviously, the investor is going to incurr lossess.

To avoid this, now a days people started investing in the portfolio. Instead of putting their money in a single security, they started investing in a combination of securities.

Due to this, the loss in one security is going to be compnesated or nullified by profits in the other security.

In recent days, Mutual funds came into picture which will collect the money from the public and invest the same in variety of securities and that particular portfolio is going to managed by fund mangers who are professional people or experts in managing the portfolio.

If you are interested to make investment, then its better to invest in a combination of securities rather than in a single security.

Make sure that you are going to combine risky securities and less risky securities in your portfolio. So, that you are going to get average returns.

Time to time, make an analysis of risks and returns in your portfolio and make changes if needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?