24th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Information Security branch not affiliated? Why can't I get GATE scholarship with after having opted for Information Security course?

i have cleared gate with 449 score and have taken admission in information security in bit,mesra but i am not getting my gate scholarship,the college authority told that the branch is not yet affiliated,is that the correct reason,please give your suggestions

Related Questions:
  1. Need information about getting scholarship for MS in Cyber Law and Security?
  2. What is the cut off (GATE) of Computer Science and Information Security branch in MANIT bhopal for general categories?
  3. Should I go for M.Tech in information Security after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Internship in Cyber Security for M.Tech(Information Security) candidate?
  5. Can I do masters in information security after completion of degree in information science?
  6. What is ethical hacking? Which are the institutes and what are the requirements for this course?
  7. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Universities offering M.Tech. in Information Security or Cyber Security through distance education for working professionals?
  9. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Information Security? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  11. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Master Of Science in Cyber Law & Information Security at IIIT-Allahabad?
  13. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  14. Notes on hacking and system security?
  15. Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?
  16. Information and Eligibility criteria of Sub-Inspector Grade-III Security & Fire recruitment?
  17. DOEACC B Level-Network Management & Information Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Information about I.B. Security Assistant Executive examination result
22nd June 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Information Security branch not affiliated? Why can't I get GATE scholarship with after having opted for Information Security course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have cleared gate with 449 score and have taken admission in information security in bit,mesra but i am not getting my gate scholarship,the college authority told that the branch is not yet affiliated,is that the correct reason,please give your suggestions
Sir you asked for scholarship you have to check it at AICTE site about information security.
send me your mailid mine is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?