27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in information security after completion of degree in information science?

I'm actually doing my undergrad degree in information science, can i go for Masters in information security(Cyber Security)? Has scope? Please help me out on this? I need to take up the course which will have a good scope and gives me a better job. So, please help me.

Related Questions:
28th February 2016, 11:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in information security after completion of degree in information science?

Yes, you can definitely go for Master degree course in the field of Information Security after completion of graduation course in the field of Information Science. There will not be any problem concerning your eligibility since you have done graduation degree course in the field of Information Science. There is ample scope in the field of Information security. This sector is experiencing rapid growth and its demand will keep increasing. This is because people are becoming more and more concerned of their data as cyber crimes are common these days. Moreover, there is zero tolerance for any kind of data breaches in any corporate company. Hence there is a separate wing of Information Security in every company. Thus, there are wide number of job options provided you excel in this field and pursue it from a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?