14th February 2010, 12:44 PM
drsandy

inservice pg cet eligibility?

hi i m dr sandeep dave, medical officer in maharashtra
1) want 2 know wht is d eligibility criteria for inservice pg cet. i m completing my probation period on 20 feb 2011 m i eligible fr 2011 cet?
2) wht is d inservice bond post pg fr inservice candidates and wht is d amount 2 be paid if we do not do d service?
pl let me know about d above. thanks.

15th February 2010, 11:53 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: inservice pg cet eligibility?

hello dr dave the eligibility conditions are as following,,:::
Eligibility Criteria
1) A candidate must be an Indian National.
2) A candidate who has passed final MBBS degree examination from a recognised medical college situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities or to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or from the Maharashtra Medical Council after completing one year internship training, will be eligible for PGM-CET 2010. The Inservice candidates working on the establishment of Directorate of Health Services, Directorate of ESIS and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation will be eligible to apply as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the concerned establishments.
3) A candidate who is undergoing one year internship training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2010 also will be eligible for PGM-CET 2010
4) A candidate who is domicile of Maharashtra and who got admission under 15% quota of All India Entrance Examination for MBBS and who has obtained the MBBS degree from the University situated outside the state of Maharashtra and has obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India, New Delhi or from the concerned State Medical Council will also be eligible for PGM-CET 2010.
5) For more details regarding eligibility and other rules, please log on to website www.dmer.org and refer to the PGM-CET-2010 information Brochure..
i hope dr dave you must have got your answers and cleared your doubts regarding the eligibility conditions....take care and all the very best .. bye
17th February 2010, 04:37 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

To apply for PGD CET a candidate must have done MBBS/BDS from an institute recognized by Medical Council Of India/ Dental Council of India. The candidate who will complete their internship before 31st march can also apply.
18th February 2010, 03:12 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

visit the link http://www.successcds.net/MedicalEntranceExam/Maharashtra-PGM-PGD-CET.html
you will get all your answers here
hope this information will work for you

best of luck
18th February 2010, 11:54 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Eligibility for In-service candidates will be as per criteria laid down by the Public Health Department for M.M.&H.S. Medical Officer candidates and E.S.I.S. candidates; and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation for BMC candidates.
19th February 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

thanx for ur reply but i want 2 know abt inservice pgm cet.
9th March 2010, 09:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria-

A candidate who fulfills the following stipulations shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test viz.
He/She is a Citizen of India.
He/She has studied and passed the course leading to the award of MBBS/BDS degree in a
college recognized by Medical Council of India /Dental Council of India and Government
of India.
Candidate must have secured MBBS/BDS degree from a University established by law in
India.............Candidate must be less than 45 years of age as on the last date for receipt of application for the entrance test.
22nd April 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

plz give me imformation about avaibility and distribution on seats for inservise quota
12th May 2010, 06:35 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
visit to the link for more information.

//www.successcds.net/
you can get the right information about inservice pg cet eligibility.
all the bast for the exam.
21st May 2010, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

inservice pg admission procedure in bmc is seniority wise or ranking system explian in detail
24th June 2010, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

look noboday knows anything here. i am having a GR which says THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO COMPLETE THEIR PROBATIONARY PERIOD TILL THE DATE OF CET IS ELIGIBLE FOR IN SERVICE PG. So by that standard all MPSC medical officers who joined service in 2009 will not be eligible.we will be disqualified because we are not completing probationary period till the date of CET 2011. we are trying that the rule should be THOSE ARE ELIGIBLE WHO COMPLETE THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD TILL THE RESULT OF CET-2011 (result and not the exams). do contact me on [email protected] if u want to have a copy of the relevant GR. dr ashfaque memon
7th July 2010, 04:01 PM

searching for gr inservice pg......................................
7th July 2010, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

is the age boundation being removed in cbse pmt 2011 & is pre examination is also being removed ?
will their be only one exam
9th July 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

dr shubhangi. i have already mailed u relevant GR...hope u might have read it up to yet.
13th July 2010, 02:09 PM

I am working in nasik as medical officer...... need same information..... r u MPSC MEDICAL OFFICER...?
15th August 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

ARE D MEDICAL OFFICERS OF ONETIME ABSORPTION ELIGIBLE FOR COMING CET2011
10th September 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello drs im serching for probationary period.... for how many yrars we have to work.so dat we r eligible for pg mh-cet.....?????? is dat period varies for trible area" PHC MO OR other areas PHC MO......???? pls do reply.....
14th September 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know dates of dnb pg exams2011. how can i get forms and from where.
13th October 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi everybody,

Despite a very cold response from MPSC medical officers i and dr wakode (along with Dr bhosikar sir who is president of MAGMO nanded branch) met Principal secratory to health minister as well as Director Of health services on 07/10/10.we have given them an idea about the possibility of MPSC medical officers becoming ineligible for PGMCET-2011.
They have sympathetically listened to us and took our application (attached along with this mail).
One thing is sure as of now only those medical officers who have joined service on or before 16th january 2009 are eligible for PGMCET-2011.

With regards

dr ashfaque memon ([email protected])
14th October 2010, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm dr.nisha.. Completed my mbbs from latur Maharashtra ... Willing to get pg free seat in Karnataka..my question is whether I'm eligeble for kcet?
17th October 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what decision dr dakhore has given for eligillity criteria of probation pariod for inservice medical entrance 2011?
my date of joining is 18 feb 2009. what is parcentage of seat reserved for inservice candidate.
is new decision i.e. one medical entrnace examination from next year 2011-12. wil affect our admission processes ,if yes how?
plz plz answer
17th October 2010, 04:27 PM
drsatish gore

hello sir
my self dr satish gore working as m.o. at phc in yawatmal distric
my date of joining is 18feb 2009, am i eligible for inservice medical entrance 2011?
what decision dr dakhore has given abt eligilbilty criteria ofinservice medical entrance 2011 examination2011.
wht percenatge of seat r avaialabel for inservice medical officer
17th October 2010, 04:28 PM
drsatish gore

hello sir
my date of joining is 18feb 2009, am i eligible for inservice medical entrance 2011?
what decision dr dakhore has given abt eligilbilty criteria ofinservice medical entrance 2011 examination2011.
17th October 2010, 04:31 PM
drsatish gore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everybody,

Despite a very cold response from MPSC medical officers i and dr wakode (along with Dr bhosikar sir who is president of MAGMO nanded branch) met Principal secratory to health minister as well as Director Of health services on 07/10/10.we have given them an idea about the possibility of MPSC medical officers becoming ineligible for PGMCET-2011.
They have sympathetically listened to us and took our application (attached along with this mail).
One thing is sure as of now only those medical officers who have joined service on or before 16th january 2009 are eligible for PGMCET-2011.

With regards

dr ashfaque memon ([email protected])
hello sir
26th October 2010, 01:09 AM
vishal.im

Unhappy Re: inservice pg cet eligibility?

[hi i m dr vishal n i wanted to know how these pg seats are distributed according to college n categorywise means i want to know are there any regulations which seat to be distributed to which college..

which seats ll bj medical college hv in next pgm cet cat egorywise???
21st November 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i finished my dental under graduation in karnataka in 2005-2010...but i did my s.s.l.c and p.u.c in kerala....my question is whether iam eligible for karnataka p.g cet??
28th December 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

wat is inservice? how many years will it to take get a pg seat under inservice quota?
friends pl reply..
4th January 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i have one back subject in my bca course. after clear that can i give pgcet?? plz reply me sir......
5th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, myself is dr sudha medical officer in esis since 7yrs.I am sending the state medical entrane form through proper chanel to commitioner esis .I want to know seats researved for esis inservice candidate?
17th February 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

we want answer sheet of pgm cet medical 2011
18th February 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME PGMCET 2011 RESULT OF MPSC IN SERVICE CANDIDATES
20th February 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for in service candidates in pgm cet 2011?
21st February 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for NT2 woman inservice candidates in PGM CFT 2011

( S D Galat)
23rd February 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PROBATIONARY PERIOD??
20th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

well, is anybody knows type of phc we should choose[like rural,tribal etc],for in service pg
26th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

On what basis inservice PGM CET seats r distributed? merrit/seniority/OR reservation? plz give details.
31st March 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

In Medical PG entrance Examination there wiil reserve Quata for West Bengal Health Servive,West Bengal Public Heath Administrative Candidates who works in Different corners of West Bengal for the benifit of People in Primary Health Tyre(Besic Structure)?
25th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for in service candidates? for mpsc or bmc? how many seats are reserved?
30th April 2011, 03:04 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1) A candidate must be an Indian National.
2) A candidate who has passed final MBBS degree examination from a recognised medical college situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities or to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or from the Maharashtra Medical Council after completing one year internship training, will be eligible for PGM-CET 2010. The Inservice candidates working on the establishment of Directorate of Health Services, Directorate of ESIS and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation will be eligible to apply as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the concerned establishments.
3) A candidate who is undergoing one year internship training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2010 also will be eligible for PGM-CET 2010
4) A candidate who is domicile of Maharashtra and who got admission under 15% quota of All India Entrance Examination for MBBS and who has obtained the MBBS degree from the University situated outside the state of Maharashtra and has obtained full registration either from Medical Council of India, New Delhi or from the concerned State Medical Council will also be eligible for PGM-CET 2010.
1st May 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

pls,can one tell me that when should the candidate who r joined mo ship thrugh mkcl in 2011 wil b eligible 4 pg cet?
9th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

how much % seats r there in maharashtra pg entrance for in service candidates?how extra marks will be given for how many years served in maharashtra public health service in rural,tribal area etc?what r the rules if we becomes eligible in inservice quota?can anybody help me to know the rules?
22nd May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: inservice pg cet eligibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much % seats r there in maharashtra pg entrance for in service candidates?how extra marks will be given for how many years served in maharashtra public health service in rural,tribal area etc?what r the rules if we becomes eligible in inservice quota?can anybody help me to know the rules?
Well, there are 25% of total government seats for in service pgm cet.
& for tribal service u r given additional 10 % marks for each year upto maximum 30% of total marks.
Rules for inservice Quota can be seen on website of Dmer.org
27th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for BMC in service PG ?? Is it completion of 2 years of service before CET or before CET results ?? will a few days delayed joining make a difference??
1st July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i have joined moship as per mkcl exam and now in dieleme whether to continue as govt policies related to inservice pg r not transparent. hence kindly guide in view of probation period,eligibility after probation to pgcet, trible non trible area an d naxal area reservations, also govt has not asked us of our choices for trible and non trible region so appeares as if the norm is imposed on us
18th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the seat distribution for in-service bmc candidates for in-service pgmcet?
20th July 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM WORKING AS A MEDICAL OFFICER IN NASIK MUNCIPLAL CORPORATION, GOING TO COMPLETE 3YR IN SEPT 1ST WEEK, ALSO ALLREADY COMPLETED PROBATION PERIOD AS PER CORPORATION RULE.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR INSERVICE PG-CET 2011 OR 2012? IF NOT THEN WHAT IS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MEDICAL OFFICER WORKING OUT OF BRUHNMUMBAI MUNCIPAL CORPORATION?AM I NEED QUALIFY MPSC EXAM FOR SAME?
11th September 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i worked as a medical officer in triable area for 2and half years, i want to know how many percentage of marks will get added in my pgm-cet?
25th September 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for esis 95 imo jobs karnataka. I want to know what is the probationary period to get INSERVICE PG SEAT. E-mail [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i am onetime absorption medical officer candidate working at phc in osmanabad district from 10 years, can we appear for PG-CET exam in jan-2012? because we have criteria of 6 years probetion period, is our director or dmer gave us permission for entrance exam in coming jan-2012, they said we will allow you for entrance exam, what is the decision? please reply.
5th December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

what the creteria for P.G.2012 who have absorn one time are the eligibale for P.G.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?