6th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured below 50% in B.Com?

hELLO
I have scored less than 50% in my b.com.
According to rules one can only appear for CET if he/she scores 50% or more.so can I appear for upcoming CET.
please answer my question as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured 45% in 12th?
  2. Can I apply for IBPS Clerk Written exam after scoring 49.4% in 12th?
  3. Procedure to apply for Associate CET? Fee structure for SC candidate students?
  4. Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech
  5. Can I write DSC after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
  6. Procedure to take admission in MBA(Part Time) finance course?
  7. Admission in B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 329 rank in Karnataka-CET?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  10. Can I get a software job in MNC after scoring 51% in 10th, 60.4% in 12th, 64% in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  12. Can I get admission in any college of GGSIPU if secured 15729 rank in CET-B.Tech being a general candidate?
  13. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  14. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus?
  16. Eligibility to get admission for B.U.M.S if secured around 33,000 rank in CET(ISM&H)? After B.U.M.S can I pursue MBBS?
  17. MBA exam CAT, MBA CET, GMAT Eligibility after B.Com from Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
8th December 2014, 05:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured below 50% in B.Com?

There are different eligibility criterias for different institutions.

CET stands for (Common Entrance Test), which is nowadys required for almost every UG and PG courses.

But after reading your question, I have noticed that you have nowhere mentiond any course name for which you want to give the CET.

So, therefore it is not possible to give the details of each and every institutions with their CET eligibility criteria.

Please do provide the course name which you want to opt for and surely your query will be solved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?