9th March 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear for K-CET entrance?

I belongs to Haryana. My schooling (from 1 to12th) has also completed in Haryana only. I want to appear for the K-CET entrance examination. Therefore i need to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination?

9th March 2016, 09:46 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear for K-CET entrance?

KCET stands for karnataka Common Entrance Test.Karnataka Examination Authority Conducts The KCET exams of Courses like Medal Dental, Venetary Courses admission .

**Eligibility Criteria for KCET Exam=====>

->Candidates must have passed in Class 12th from Karnataka board.

->Candidates who passed in Class 12th from outside of Karnataka, they have to appear in a Kannada Language Test conducted by KEA for such Candidates.

->Candidates must have minimum 45% marks in 10+2.
9th March 2016, 10:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply for K-CET.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for K-CET is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination in science stream from a recognized college in Karnataka.

The candidate must belong to Karnataka state or atleast studied 7 years in Karnataka are eligible to apply for K-CET.
10th March 2016, 12:51 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Eligibility for K-CET:

> Candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized board under Karnataka State.

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.

> Your age should not be below 17 years.

> Engineering candidates must have studied English with PCM at their +2 level.

> Medical Candidates must have studied English with PCB at their +2 level.

> Architecture candidates should have score a good NATA score along with CET score.
10th March 2016, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification in the required stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Being a Haryana state domicile you will be treated as outside state candidate for this exam.

Hence, you can surely apply for entrance exam as an outside state category. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam. You can also go for management quota after appearing in exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?