25th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

In which company should I work so that it is helpful for me after studying in EEE branch?

i am a student of eee branch sudying under bput,orissa..........i have taken core branch so that it can b easier for me to get job n placed........i don't have much knowledge in my branch subjects ....in which company i sud work so that it can b helpful for me ???

can u recommend something ???

3rd November 2011, 12:14 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which company should I work so that it is helpful for me after studying in EEE branch?

dear friend,

if your background is from EEE then always try to choose your core field.
because that helps you a lot,like Telecom company,power limited company like that
so
best of luck.
8th December 2011, 02:04 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: In which company should I work so that it is helpful for me after studying in EEE branch?

Hi,

I will strongly recommend you that you try for the job in core field only , then only you gain the knowledge and working experiment.

Some of companies , where you can work are:-

NTPC
BHEL
ISRO
DRDO
POWER FINANCE CORP.
POWER GRID CORP.
ADANI POWER
TORRENT POWER
GAIL
SAIL
ECIL
EIL

SO,BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS.
27th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which company should I work so that it is helpful for me after studying in EEE branch?

EEE syllabus for pgset
27th March 2012, 11:51 PM
adi9771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of eee branch sudying under bput,orissa..........i have taken core branch so that it can b easier for me to get job n placed........i don't have much knowledge in my branch subjects ....in which company i sud work so that it can b helpful for me ???

can u recommend something ???
Hello!!!

Ya its always easier to to get job for the core branches like EEE, ME etc.
As you told you Don't have much knowledge about your Branch subject, then its very Difficult to get placed in any of the core companies because they want the people who knows about the subject matter and which can help to the company with their talent and knowledge.

As per i Suggest first you should know you strength and weakness. In which field you are good. If you have good knowledge of software subject like C,C++,Java,.Net etc. you can move towards that field also. Many software companies are Hiring All branches students who has good knowledge about the software.
Else If you are fluent speaker of English and good Quality of handling people. You may be hired by many BPO companies which is quiet well for you.
So, firstly you should know about talent and capability.
You need not to worry. Many companies are their which will hire student on the marks basis.So, If you have good marks again you need not to worry.It is not required that you should be placed in core companies only if you don't have much knowledge about the branch subjects.

I hope this may help you.
Thanks & All the best for your future.
28th March 2012, 10:16 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The list of best companies for EEE branch students are as follows......

Some more core companies are as follows ..

NTPC
DRDO
ISRO
SAIL
GAIL
ECIL

Good luck..........
5th July 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope and work oppertunity of EEE department?
16th July 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is autocad desining help full for EEE student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?