7th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Institutes available for ICSI in Nagpur? Which ones are the best and what is the admission fees?

i want to know about institutes available for icsi in nagpur and which one is best with its admission fees

1st March 2012, 10:08 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Institutes available for ICSI in Nagpur? Which ones are the best and what is the admission fees?

In an exclusive arrangement, Asia's IT Training leader, APTECH will train students and members of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), the apex body governing the Company Secretaries in the country.
APTECH will offer a specially designed program at select APTECH Centers across the country.
The program
Called "Understanding Information Technology in the Corporate Environment," the task-oriented special program will train students and existing members of ICSI on high-end personal computing skills.
Some of the salient features of the offering include the following:
A special module on IT laws and Security, E-commerce, Digital Signatures and Privacy Protection
Flexibility for the learners to choose and practice from a range of specially designed task alternatives as part of the curriculum
The content
A curriculum will cover areas such as:
The Internet
Word Processing
Spreadsheet
Presentation Software
Accounting Package
Digital Signatures
Existing Privacy Protection, IT Laws and Security
e-Commerce
Project/Practice concepts
Eligibility
The Course can only be pursued by students and members of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Students seeking admission in this course will be required to show their valid ICSI Identity Card at the time of admission.
Duration
The program is spread over 8-12 weeks
Visit the APTECH center for details as well as www.APTECH.com
21st October 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes available for ICSI in Nagpur? Which ones are the best and what is the admission fees?

which is the best college in Nagpur for doing the course of c.s in Nagpur.
17th July 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i aakash dadghaye I'm interested in cs .now i'm doing bba 1st sem so please guid me my 12th per. is 72.4 my rol no is 237630927 and email id is [email protected] and mo. 9584524602
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?