14th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure?

i am in 12th class . how can i get admission in icsi and in which month i shoud try for registration. give information about fees also , please tell us quickly.

17th September 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure?

I have passed BCA Now I want get registered for cs . How I can do it .
15th November 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure?

I had submitted my forms for cs foundation course in the institute but as i did not submitt my H.S.C marksheet my form was rejected ifor the enrolment of December examinatios is there still any date when i can do this to appear in the december examination or I have to wait till June eamination

Yours faithfully
Sunanda Balasubramanian
[email protected]
16th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1397303]I had submitted my forms for cs foundation course in the institute but as i did not submitt my H.S.C marksheet my form was rejected ifor the enrolment of December examinatios is there still any date when i can do this to appear in the december examination or I have to wait till June eamination Plz help

Yours faithfully
Sunanda Balasubramanian
[email protected]
2nd December 2011, 07:20 PM
Abdul Waris

Pls tell me fee of icsi
e-mail:[email protected]
20th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madem
I am advocate (M.Com., LL.B). Now i want get registered for C.S. please any exemptions from payment of registration, examination fees/paperwise exemptions. How much fee payable to you.

Thanking you,
T.HAREKRISHNAA
28th December 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir/madem
how i made the payment for ragistration of cs course
3rd January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m in 3rd year can i get admission in cs executive
3rd February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Iam a physics graduate,govt employee,like to do the course.kindly give me the procedure and fee structure.
17th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did CS (inter) in 1988 and like to do CS Final. Please guide me whether I can pursue this . And also guide how to pursue.
28th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply cs executive examination if C.P.T examination is not qualified ,Is in icsi there is any provision related to the transfer of resistration fees from C.P.T to executive programm.
26th May 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Now i am studying BBA. Can i do cs cource
27th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i had competed my 12th want to register for cs how would i register
9th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

application from Acs class when you last date sir
11th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT WHO IS SHORTLY GOING TO APPEAR FOR FYJC COMMERCE...KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE SUBJECTS TO BE TAKEN AS ALSO THE FORMAT OF THE C.S COURSE...AS I ASPIRE TO BECOME A C.S....KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE COLLEGE AND FEES STRUCTURE TOO.....!!
[email protected]
1st July 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in icsi? In which month does the registration start? what is the free structure?
1st July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-admission-icsi-month-does-registration-start-what-fee-structure-283192.html#ixzz1zNmnrwnI
25th July 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to complete cs professional without graduation viz:ba or bcom
27th July 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

last date of registration for executive ?
10th August 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

as i am pursuin law from pune and i want to pursue cs as well although am a graduate now..
so plz guide wen i can take admission for december attempt 2012 and where i can register myself ?
is it necessary that i can register in delhi only or i can do registration from pune also...??
13th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

when we will get a admit card for dec 2012?
15th August 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

how to collect the admit card for CS foundation. please tell me.
25th August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get cs registration number ?
27th August 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1399465]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had submitted my forms for cs foundation course in the institute but as i did not submitt my H.S.C marksheet my form was rejected ifor the enrolment of December examinatios is there still any date when i can do this to appear in the december examination or I have to wait till June eamination Plz help

Yours faithfully
Sunanda Balasubramanian
[email protected]
sir can u tell me how to refund are addmission money for exucative programe
25th September 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I had done my graduation (B.Sc.) and i want to do CS.how can i do it please suggest me.
3rd October 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I FILL THE FORM OF FOUNDATION FORM
AND SUBMIT. WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCEDURE
25th October 2012, 05:47 AM
Xiauddin

Hi... Registration can be done at anytime. And before getting registered plz refer prospectus of ICSI. For further details plz visit ur city chapter.
30th October 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Mam
I submitted my foundation examination form on 25.9.12 at icsi centre at Rajendra Place New Delhi.But till today my registration no. is not issued.
So please sir and mam it is requested to you kindly tell that when my registration no. displayed on your website.
14th November 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12 commerce and i want to do cs course as my theory is good than my practicals and i want to know more about this course. how to get admission and other important things, please guide me
27th November 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

which month new admission for 2013 foundation .
12th December 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i had only received my books and i was registerd in june but i have not received my registration number yet my id is [email protected]
12th December 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i had only received my books and i was registerd in june but i have not received my registration number yet my id is [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how cs is good as comparison to ca or cwa
25th February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get admission in ICSI? In which month does the registration start? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go to the website www.icsi.in
Select "new student registration" in login
Place your request - select application status/registration number
Enter the required information in these fields. Then you will get your registration number
26th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission form submition date for 2013 year and total
3rd March 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can i take executive admission with foundation registeration number?
8th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir am studied in B.Com last sem so you quickly information to me for cs course and structure of fees,time is very short so i kindly requested to you..........

yours faith fully
Mallikarjun R Guddi
mallikarjun.guddi@gmail .com
17th March 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam.
I am in fyjc now.. i want to do cs but don't know when and how does registration takes place. i just know that it has to be registered before 9 months from exam. kindly help
29th May 2013, 04:34 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Career as a Company Secretary(CS) is prestigious and challenging.

If you are looking for a rewarding course after 10+2 or Graduation then CS can be a good option. ICSI provides Distance education by providing study materials at the time of registration.

However there is also a provision Optional Oral Coaching classes.

As a student you have to complete three stages of CS examination.In addition student has to undergo 15 months training in companies sponsored by the institute.

After sucessfully completing CS examinations and practical training candidates are admitted as an Associate member of ICSI.

Eligibilty for getting admission in ICSI:

1)If you would like to join ICSI after 10+2 then you have to complete three stages of ICSI i.e Foundation,Executive and Professional.
2)If you would like to join ICSI after Graduation then you will get an exemption from Foundation level.However you have to complete the remaining two levels i.e Executive and Professional.

The admission is open throughout the year.However to appear in ICSI exams there are some cut off dates for admission.
For Foundation Programme:31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year and 30th September for June Examination next year.

For Executive Programme:28th February for December Exams in the same year and
31st August for June Exam next year.

Prospectus of ICSI can be obtained by sending a demand draft in favour of ICSI payable at New Delhi OR by cash across the counter from the Headquarters, Regional Offices & a few of the Chapters.

For address,fee structure and Regional offices you can go to www.icsi.edu
6th July 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

tell me the fee structure and if i have to to take coaching or it can be study at home?
28th May 2015, 05:49 PM
veeraj mane

I am just now passed 12th with 58% and my caste is of NTB Please can I get any information about registration to ICSI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?