22nd October 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA

I have completed MCA. Please let me know the institutes that are offering Integrated MTech, PhD courses. Thank you in advance...

12th December 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA

1.please list of reputed institues offering Mtech AND Phd INTEGRATED after passing Btech (Mech) and also list institutes giving intern ship.
2.Please list of institutes offering project work to students of B.tech Mechanical IN THEIR 4 TH YEAR and applying procedure
5th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA

please list institutes offering Mtech and phd integrated courses for computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?