5th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?

Institutes offering integrated msc courses?I want to know the duration of the course, fee &admission

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  2. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  3. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  4. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  7. Is there any opportunity to get coaching for Integrated MSc? What is the fee structure?
  8. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  9. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  10. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. What are the possibilities to do Under and Post Graduation together as a Double degree?
  13. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  14. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  15. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  16. Colleges organizing MSc, Ph.D integrated course in Physics with considerable fee structure?
  17. Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA
  18. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
13th May 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?

colleges under kerala university offering integrated Msc in geology ?
29th November 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?

where can i study integrated msc in physics
31st March 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

IF I TAKE MSE INTERGRATED WILL I GET JOB CONFIRMLY ? IF I HAVE TOOK COMP.SCI IN MY 12TH I CAN TAKE THIS COURSE ? IF SO THIS COURSE HAVE GD SCOPE TOO ? PLS ANS ME TIS QUE SOON?
6th April 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the integrated PG courses in Kerala which offers more brighter future to the candiates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?