4th September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?

hi sir, this is bhanu prasad from hyderabad, i completed my b.com degree in , i want to do icwa, it as any entrances test, what are the institutions offering this course, and what is the fee and how many years duration of course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  2. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  3. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  4. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  5. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
  6. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  7. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  8. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  9. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course?
  10. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  11. What ICWA course is all about? Duration and fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
  13. What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure of ICWA course? What is the duration?
  16. What is ICWA course fee structure?
  17. What is the ICWA course duration and the fee structure?
  18. What is the duration and the fee structure for ICWA course? I have completed M.Com
13th December 2011, 12:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir, this is bhanu prasad from hyderabad, i completed my b.com degree in , i want to do icwa, it as any entrances test, what are the institutions offering this course, and what is the fee and how many years duration of course.
The course is called Cost and Work Accountancy and is offered by Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, i.e. ICWAI.
The course is divided into the following three stages:

Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course

As you completed your graduation, you don't need to go through the foundation course, which means you can directly register yourself for the Intermediate course.

The course is offered by ICWAI through correspondence as well through regular coaching at its regional offices.

To know the fee structure of the course, click here.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICWAI.
4th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?

WHERE IS THE REGISTRATION CENTER IN MUMBAI
23rd April 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my name is ojal..

i have applied for my bcom exam in 2012 and i would like to know
about an entrance exam of icwa in mumbai????
22nd May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

where is the registration center in pune?
22nd May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Where is the registration center in pune ?
2nd June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

name of the institues in mumbai for icwa course? what is icwa course can i join after 12th?
17th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

List of institution offering ICWA in assam?where is the registation office in Assam?what is the fee structure?
27th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ashita here i,m in final yr of b.com & also completed ipcc nw im looking for cwa ... what kind of traing is reqd to be done???? is der any exemption for ca students????
4th December 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Hai this is vaishali..I am studying information system management , I want to study icwa. Where is the centre in Chennai?
20th November 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I appeared b.com five year ago hence due to detachment from study I need some special care...Now I want to appear cwa inter please suggest me the coaching centre,,,fees structure n time table...
9th January 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

COIMBATORE institution address send me by my email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?