10th March 2011, 10:48 PM
sreenivasulub

Institutes offering Ph.D in organic Chemistry at Hyderabad?

Hi All,

I have gone through CSIR JRF. I am looking for the institutes which will offer Phd in Organic chemistry at hyderabad. Could any one please tell me the institutes list.

Thanks,
BS.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  2. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  6. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  7. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  9. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  10. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  11. How many colleges are offering M.Sc in Organic Chemistry in Hyderabad?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  14. What should I do to study PhD being an Instrument Operator Organic Chemistry postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  18. Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?
17th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Institutes offering Ph.D in organic Chemistry at Hyderabad?

Yes definitely I will give you list of the top institute of Phd in Hyderabad.

» Anna university in Tamilnadu is offering fellow program in management – www. annauniv.edu
» Indian Institute of Management in Ahmadabad – www. iimahd.ernet.in
» Management Development Institute in Gurgoan – www. mdi.ac.in
18th May 2011, 12:30 AM
navyanaidu570

One of the best among those institutes present in Hyderabad is 'INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMISTRY TECHNOLOGY,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY'
24th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc. organic chem second class .But now i have interet to join in Ph.D.I have working in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams as Junior Assistant suggest me corrrespondance.
25th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i want csir entrace material for 2012
30th November 2011, 03:00 PM
rk6030

U can continue your higher studies ie Ph.D in organic chemistry at Hyderabad
7th January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am m.sc organic chemistry pass in 1999 second class institutes offering ph.d in surat
8th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how much pay for phd programmes in germany
31st July 2012, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

i ve passed my master degree in organic chemistry and i want to apply for phd but i dont know how i can find the list of universityies which offer my course and relatate course for phd, i need some useful information and also i need to know how i can contact with the professors who work on organic chemistry?
19th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my pg with organic chemistry. Now I want to do phd with the same subject. So, help me to know the entrance required for phd as well as the management placement. I will be grateful if I get to know regarding this.Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?