26th August 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?

Friends,
I am having 8 years of working experience with M.Sc in Organic Chemistry degree. I want to know how many universities offering Part Time PhD to me in India in Organic Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  3. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  9. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  10. Part time PhD course in Chennai for Chemistry postgraduate who is working in a Cement Industry?
  11. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  12. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  14. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  16. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  18. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
15th September 2015, 11:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am having 8 years of working experience with M.Sc in Organic Chemistry degree. I want to know how many universities offering Part Time PhD to me in India in Organic Chemistry?
List of the university for part time Ph.D course in Organic Chemistry in India:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?