4th September 2013, 11:17 PM
varunramdas

Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student

Sir, I am Varun (B.Tech(IT) Student) I have to do a main project for 7th sem. So, please suggest me institutions in Trivandrum (Kerala) for doing my main project.

21st January 2014, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student

sir,
i wana do a project in mechanical engineering...am final year student...suggest me some good topics and companies whr possible in trivandrum
11th February 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student

Sir,
I wana do a project in civil engineering ,so its need some laboratory tests ...so suggest me some centers in trivandrum
16th April 2014, 11:28 AM
navamipillai

Thumbs up Re: Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student

Hi Varun,

There are many b tech project centers in Trivandrum and Trinity Technologies is the best and most famous institute for degree projects. They are providing excellent guidance in M tech, B tech, MCA and BCA projects.

You can contact them via : 9447387064 or 0471-6454555.
19th July 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

which is the best project center in trivandrum for doing mtech projects in VLSI( implementation using VHDL programming)-latest IEEE papers only .
7th September 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

you can contact radianz technologies for it projects they provide support for btech,mtech,phd con:9447856871,9633303871 mail:[email protected],web:www.radianz technologies.com
16th October 2014, 01:13 PM
renjiths

Varun,

From my experience I will say Trinity Technologies is the best for doing degree projects and mini projects. They are the largest IT training institute in Kerala. You can contact them via : 094473 87064 / 0471 645 4555.

Contact Address :

Office Address 1:
Trinity Technologies, Radheyam Tower, Pulimood, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001

Office Address 2:
Trinity Technologies, Geethanjali Tower, Chettikulangara, Ayurveda College Jn, Trivandrum
16th October 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Trinity Technologies provides project ideas and abstracts with world class quality. They have more then 50 dedicated team of professionals and will be available all the time to assist students. Projects are available for Hardware, Software, electronics and electrical. They are also provide training on various technologies such as Android, Java, .net, Iphone, C, C ,MySql, PHP ,HTML,XML and Networking.

Contact Details : 91- 9447387064, 0471-6454555
www. trinitytechnology .in
www. trinitytrivandrum . com
2nd October 2019, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

inQbe innovations Trivandrum and Cochin for Project support Btech, Mtech Projects in Power electronics, drives, embedded system , DSP, FPGA etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?