18th April 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?

hi sir
am dong ma final year btech in ece @ vimal jyothi collage kannur. i want to do ma major project either in kerala or banglure.can u give the information about the companies and institutions conducting project work for students.how can i apply to a company for getting a project done.hope am getting a useful information for the same
thanking you,
neethu

18th April 2014, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward for some project work. Project is an important apart of engineering course since it depicts the learning of the student from the four years of study. It really tests the software and hardware knowledge of the student along with the creativeness. You can definitely undertake project work in Kerala or Bangalore in various institutes and companies. You can undertake project work in :-

- BSNL
- ISRO
- IISC
- IIT
- Other Academic Institutions
- FIN

You need to apply either through online or offline mode. For offline mode you need to write to the concerned organization for availing such opportunity.
24th December 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?

hi sir
i m doing final year eee in trichy.i want to do project in the domain power electronics.which companies offer me to do projects??please kindly give me the info sir.
thanking you
suganthi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?