7th November 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is integrated academy Ghaziabad good college? What is the package offered?

is integrated academy ghaziabad good college wt is avg highest and lowest package wt % is surity of job

16th September 2016, 12:52 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is integrated academy Ghaziabad good college? What is the package offered?

Integrated academy is also know as INMANTIC and it is one of the good college in Ghaziabad which comes under UPTU. This college is 21 years old and there is no doubt that the quality of education is good.Also this is one of the leading business schools in UP and have very good placement records. This college offers Post graduate courses like MBA and PGDMA also Graduate level course like BBA, BCA and BALLB is available. Some of the famous recruiters which comes every year for the placement are AIRTEL, AXIS Bank, ICICI Bank, IMPACT Industries, ASAHI India ltd, Dena Bank etc. You can get all other details from the official website and the link to open official website is http://www.inmantec.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?