21st November 2011, 11:32 AM
vitasta26

How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?

how are the placements at mit college of engineering for mtech students??
anyone having any idea about it???? which companies visit and what is the package offered???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of M.Tech from Manipal University?
  2. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  3. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  4. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  5. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  6. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  7. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  8. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  11. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  12. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  13. Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?
  14. Is Jamia Millia Islamia good for engineering course? How good are the placements for engineering in it? How much is the salary package?
  15. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  16. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  17. Which engineering colleges have best placements after IITs?
  18. How are the placements at MIT, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd January 2012, 07:01 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?

HI..
the scope of mtech engineers in our country is not ve good on the over all but there is an good demand for the students of some branches and very less demand for the people of some other branches ,
the branches from which the students are in great demand after the mtech course are as follows :
1.CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
2.COMPUTER SCIENCE
3.STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
4.MECHANICAL DESIGN
5. PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
6.POWER SYSTEMS AND POWER ELECTRONICS
7.SOLAR
8.OFFSHORE STRUCTURES
9.APPLIED MECHANICS
so if you are doing an mtech course in any of these subjects then you have an good scope of getting an salary of about 10 lakhs per annum or else there is an good chance that you may not even get an job even though you complete your mtech from the best engineering institute in the country like the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGIES . ,so if you choose to do an mtech degree then you have to choose very wisely and only then decide to join an mtech degree ,
there is an good scope for the other branches students to get an job of an professors in the various second tier colleges
6th March 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?

i want to go for automobile engineering,nw i m in 12th,so tell me which will be the best,where i will get the maximum income.
19th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

campus placement of Massachusetts institute of technology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?