23rd June 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Is integrated masters degree from Mysore Yuvaraja college good?

Is the integrated master degree from mysore yuvaraja college good..? And do they keep up the standard in faculty and lab like other institutes in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Recognition of B.Com and B.Ed degree of Mysore University?
  2. What is difference between Masters from KSOU Mysore and Masters from other institutions?
  3. List of good colleges which provides part time integrated Ph.D course? -- [New]
  4. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  5. Which degree is the best, Masters in Business Studies Integrated Course, LLB 5 years course and B.Com degree if I want to compete for IAS exam?
  6. Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?
  7. How can I do Ph.d in Hindi? I am a lecturer in mysore
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible for CID Mysore?
  10. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  11. Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?
  12. How a Malaysian can build foundation to study medicine degree? Good colleges for Masters in Anesthesiology?
  13. Good colleges for masters in chemistry?
  14. Is the M.Tech degree offered by KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  17. Will I get direct admission in next semester in masters in new Jersey after studying integrated Biotech 5 years course?
  18. Details for Masters degree in NIFT?
10th November 2015, 12:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is integrated masters degree from Mysore Yuvaraja college good?

Integrated master's degree more or less constitute of the same format in all over India. So you don't need to worry much about it. The thing that should inspire you towards integrated master degree is that, this helps you to get selected for the master degree course automatically without sitting for any entrance examination. Almost all universities take entrance examinations of candidates who have passed B.Sc. B.Sc. hons students prepare for the M.Sc. entrance examination and need to clear it with more than 50% to secure a seat in the M.Sc. course. But since you are thinking of M.Sc. integrated you will be liable to enrol for M.Sc. once you pass B.Sc. hons course in the same college. The information on faculty will be better given by the ex students who have passed this course. So you need to clarify this with your seniors. But as far as I heard the faculty strength is nice in this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?