20th September 2012, 05:52 PM
ruchichopra01

Intelligence bureau previous years question papers?

sir i m looking for intelligence bereau previous years question papers.its realy urgent for me.can you please mail it to me at my email address [email protected] you.

9th March 2013, 10:09 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Intelligence bureau previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchichopra01 View Post
sir i m looking for intelligence bereau previous years question papers.its realy urgent for me.can you please mail it to me at my email address [email protected] you.
ACIO IB exam Pattern 2013 – ACIO IB written exam paper followed by given below sections.
  • General awareness
  • English language

English Preparation - Useful Tips
  • Reasoning (Reasoning Preparation Tips)
  • Mathematical aptitude (How to Prepare for Maths Exam)
The exam will be consist objective and descriptive type questions. The examination for both descriptive and objective will be conducts in a single session.

Selection procedure – Candidates selection for IB ACIO post consist of two phases number one written examination and second one is interview. First of all those candidates who will be complete the all eligibility criteria they appeared in written exam. Candidates those who will be successful in the written exam called for personnel interview. Finally candidate selection will be through personnel interview performance.

Eligibility criteria – Commonly candidates required to have a graduate degree and age must below 27 years for applying to Intelligence Bureau ACIO post.

Pay scale of IB ACIO – Candidate after clearing the written exam and interview appoints at Rs. 9300 – 34,800 + Rs. 4200 grade pay and central government of India admissible allowance.

Some suggested books name for IB ACIO Exam –
  • IB ACIO Guide by R. Gupta
  • Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Pratiyogita Sahitya
  • Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Lal & Jain
  • ACIO Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan

Herewith I have attached the previous question papers.

Download the attached document.

Prepare well.

All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?