21st July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Interview date for Shortlisted Candidates for Central Drug Inspector Test?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know the interview date for the shortlisted candidates - Central Drug Inspector test held in March .

Regards
Lakshmi

25th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interview date for Shortlisted Candidates for Central Drug Inspector Test?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know the interview date for the shortlisted candidates - Central Drug Inspector test held in March .
16th August 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interview date for Shortlisted Candidates for Central Drug Inspector Test?

sir i would like to know about the interview date for the post of drug inspector,the exam was conducted on march 6 2011.
28th August 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to know about the interview date for the post of drug inspector,the exam was conducted on march 6 2011.
19th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir when u declear result of 81 post drug inspector exam. held on 6 th march 2011
24th September 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i am qualified in writtens
waiting for interview
3rd December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Please tel interview date for upsc drug inspectors my email id:[email protected]. if anyone know about the interview date pls inform me i also inform u if iknow
6th December 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir we are waiting for interview for drug inspector please tel me the dates of interview
12th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please explain why upsc allowed unexperienced persons for interview for post of drug inspector
15th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

there seems to be some court cases were going on regarding shorlisting of candidates. hence there will be much delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Regards
Lakshmi
20th December 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

is theire is any idea,ho to know about the information of court case
23rd December 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
is theire is any idea,ho to know about the information of court case
Hi, You can file a RTI to UPSC office to know the status of interview details.
26th December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tel me why upsc allow unexperinced persons for interview.are they give relaxation in experiemce.
9th March 2012, 01:01 AM
ankur4314

only upsc knowss..y they allowed unexperiencrd parson....n in first list of result 80 % are unexperienced,,,n i think thats y they published second list of 204 candidates
3rd April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the date for interview of DI, i have cleared the examination held on 06/03/2011
plz inform me at [email protected]
14th April 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the interview date for DI, UPSC?
3rd May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Interview date for Shortlisted Candidates for Central Drug Inspector Test?

The exam date might be july second week

all the best
9th June 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear friend, can u please let me know from where u get this information.
25th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

drug inspector ke interiew kab tak honge, please tell me.
28th June 2012, 12:25 AM
nn07

Exclamation Re: Interview date for Shortlisted Candidates for Central Drug Inspector Test?

The Drug Inspector interview is from 2nd July onwards.

UPSC has been very careless about the DI positions. They have not even given the rankings in both result lists nd after a long wait they r conducting interview with no information to candidates in written abt rejection yet

I have qualified written and after having experience also they have rejected sadly my application for interview. Rejection letter is yet to receive. i got this information from office of UPSC on phone.

Through this post i request and invite candidates facing situation similar to myne to connect so we can take some action against UPSC.
28th June 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
drug inspector ke interiew kab tak honge, please tell me.
UPSC declared interview list of candidates
26th July 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Could u please inform me when the next notification of central drug inspector will be scheduled?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?