8th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?

Damoder valley corporation previous 5 year exam question paper and anaswer.
damoder valley corporation books and work books.

17th January 2014, 06:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?

D.V.C --- DAMODAR VALLEY CORPORATION

This DVC invites management trainee and junior engineers.So to be selected you must surely follow the eligibility criteria .

So selection will be on the basis of the

> Educational Qualification

> Experience

> Performance in personal Interview.

Damodar Valley Corporation may at their discretion call for personal Interview depending up on number of applications.

DVC conduct the screening test,written test general comprise objective tests of

* Reasoning Ability
* General Awareness
* Quantitative Aptitude
* Professional knowledge
* English Language

You may practice model questions of PSU Companies .If there are more number of members then,the recruitment may be of also with the screening test .

So the candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for the Written Test.And the name , date , time , venue of the written test / Interview will be hoisted on the website .

www.dvc.gov.in

One thing you must remember is that , Call letter of the shortlisted candidates will not be sent ot the individual candidates by post . So keep track of your application website by visiting the Damodar Valley Corporation website .
16th May 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?

My self santosh das I want to know about what is the syllabus and exam pattern of dvc assistant engineer IT 2017 as soon as possible. Please reply this email [email protected] because my exam date is. 28/05/2017
18th May 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi This is Khushbu from HCL. I want the syllabus and exam pattern for IT engineer. Please send it to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?