7th December 2010, 03:19 PM
ramzcool

ISAT and VITEEE both on same date : Any possibility to request the institutions to change the exam date?

i am very intrested in writing both vitee and isat. both exams have fallen on the same day so is there a possibility for requesting any of the institutions for the change of exam date

24th December 2010, 04:43 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: ISAT and VITEEE both on same date : Any possibility to request the institutions to change the exam date?

Hi,

You can write or mail to both the institutes holding the exam to discuss and if possible change the dates so that candidates can get the appropriate benefit from both the exams.
I am sure they will definitely work out this.
24th December 2010, 05:16 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: ISAT and VITEEE both on same date : Any possibility to request the institutions to change the exam date?

it is difficult but not impossible because they both conducted 3-4 entrance tests so may be by your request they change but if possible otherwise you will give only one
25th December 2010, 01:29 AM
nishant1110

Yes there is a possibility - everyone understands how important these exams are for an engineering aspirant. You may request both institutes turn-by-turn. There is more chance of VIT changing its exam date on your request. Finally, in the worst case if you have to choose, I'd recommend VIT, because IISTs have very limited seats and the competition is not worthwhile if you have choice.
25th December 2010, 03:46 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ISAT and VITEEE both on same date : Any possibility to request the institutions to change the exam date?

yes offcourse it is possible !!
After a great research i come to know this is possible for you to attend VIT and ISAT on 16th April 2011 (Saturday) because
VITEEE 2011 Exam Date : 16th April 2011 (Saturday) – 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.

and For ISAT-2011 The examination will be held on Saturday, 16th April, 2011 between 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM (IST)

SO yes you can attend both the exam thats why i said donot panic for any problem first relax and try to find the solution.

and remember ISAT and VITEEE exam conducts once in a year and also dates are fixed and cannot be changed

TIP:-but in your case you can attend both exam but from next time before applying for any exam try to do a little research about the dates so that this problem you would not face in future and i wish a best of luck for your exam!!
21st January 2011, 03:50 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Ram,
All you can do is to make request to these institutions about the problem but they might have considered all the facts before selecting the date of examination, so that will be a very hard for them to change the exam date. But do not hope in negative and write them about the situation, if there is any possibility for them then they may change the date of examination.
Good Luck.......
28th December 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

iist and vit e
xam dates on same day i will interested on both exam. what i can do? k.s.s.v.prasad
28th December 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

vit and iist exam on same day i will interested on both exam . it is possible to change exam timing on same day .please reply answer me. This is my email sivaprasad7@gmail
2nd January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i will interested on both exam. it is possible to change the date if not possible pls change the timing
11th January 2012, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

VIT EXAM AND IIST EXAM HELD ON SAME DAY IT POSIBLE TO CHANGE EXAME TIMNG LIKE THIS PM AND AM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?