15th November 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

IIST and VITEEE clasing on same date. How to request the authorities to reconsider the dates?

exam dates for viteee and iist r on the same date .i want to appear for both the exams.how to request the authorities to reconsider the dates?

18th November 2010, 08:24 AM
tirthak04

Default Re: IIST and VITEEE clasing on same date. How to request the authorities to reconsider the dates?

Dear friend ,
i MYSELF am going through the EXACT SAME problem ! This year i too am supposed to appear for these exams, but after hearing that these dates are clashing i am really confused as to what to do about it. Anyways, what I did was i got the contact details of IIST and VIT and sent an email to both of their official E-mail addresses. Frankly i am not very hopeful that something will come out of this but there's no harm in trying is there ? so i'm providing the contact details below. You also try to contact them and also pass on the message. Maybe if there is a popular demand, they'll think about re-assigning the dates .

Admissions Officer VIT University,
Vellore-632014,
Tamil Nadu,
India,
Ph: 0416-4207070 (4 lines), 2202168, 2202157,
Fax: 0416-2245544, 2240411,
Email: [email protected]

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Government of India
Department of Space
Thiruvanthapuram – 695002
Ph: 0471-2563463, 2564808, 2564809, 2564825
Email: [email protected]
18th November 2010, 12:53 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: IIST and VITEEE clasing on same date. How to request the authorities to reconsider the dates?

Both of they are autonomus university,so if you wish to apply both ,either you need to consider yourself or you can approch any one university authority.I am not sure about the positive results.But take a chance.so I am giving the Name and mail id of Vice Chancellor of VIT university.send him a mail with good approach.

Name: Dr. V. Raju
email: [email protected]

all the best.
18th November 2010, 03:43 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
exam dates for viteee and iist r on the same date .i want to appear for both the exams.how to request the authorities to reconsider the dates?
i think it is not possible to request the authorities to reconsider the dates
19th November 2010, 12:26 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: IIST and VITEEE clasing on same date. How to request the authorities to reconsider the dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can't do this..
because authorities have declared this date after thinking and searching different research,
even VITEEE and IIST also wants there date to be conducted in such a way that any major exam should not clash with this,
and that should be on sunday..

so you can't do anything.better you opt for any1
22nd November 2010, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to appear in both exams
27th November 2010, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO SIT IN BOTH THE PRESTIGIOUS EXAM 2011 THAT IS BOTH IN VITEEE AND ISAT 2011 SO SIR PLEASE RECONSIDER THE DATES OF CONDUCTING EXAMS.
22nd December 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i want these both xams on diffrent dates
6th March 2011, 06:06 PM
Arsalaan

Dump VIT if you have prepared well for IIT and AIEEE then you have good

chances for IIST too, vit is nothing compared to IIST, IIST is the future of

indian space technology... people leave IIT for IIST,

If you havent prepared well appear in vit ... there you can get on basis of

money also,

AND about change of date... that wont happen, dates are decided very stratgically

They wont change, for anything.
23rd March 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hey everyone i am also in the same dilemma of the dates of vit and iist so anyone having any information then please contact this number..9438272239
23rd March 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

any study materials for viteee?
28th December 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing on iist and vit exam. Both exams date held on same day.i was interested on both exams. so it is possible to change timing on the day
3rd March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

thnx fr information
5th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

These two premier institutes are intentionally doing this as 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?