24th February 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

ITI Mechanic can appear in NDA exam or clearing 12th science is important? For which post i will be selected and how much salary will be offered?

I have passed 10th and have completed iti course of motor mechanic,can i appear for nda exam,after appearing 12 science,and if i passed in all the exams and interviews,at what post i will be selected and by how much salary.

27th February 2016, 06:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ITI Mechanic can appear in NDA exam or clearing 12th science is important? For which post i will be selected and how much salary will be offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th and have completed iti course of motor mechanic,can i appear for nda exam,after appearing 12 science,and if i passed in all the exams and interviews,at what post i will be selected and by how much salary.
For appearing in NDA Exam, you must have passed/appearing 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

If you haven't opted for Physics and Mathematics in 10+2, then you can choose for Army wing only while filling online form for NDA Exam.

As you are ITI Mechanic, and haven't qualified 10+2 exam, so you cannot apply for NDA Exam.

For clearing NDA Exam, you will have to pass three stages i.e.
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview
  • Medical Test

After clearing all these stages, you will be send to your respective training academy either Air Force, Naval or Army Academy.

Upcoming NDA Exam will be conducted on 17th April 2016.

Important Dates of NDA Exam (I) 2016:
  • Release of Notifications: 2nd Jan 2016
  • Online Application starts: 2nd Jan 2016
  • Last date to apply for NDA: 29th Jan 2016
  • Last date of fee payment: 29th Jan 2016
  • Availability of Admit Cards: Before 3 weeks of exam
  • Commencement of Exam: 17th April 2016
  • Results Declaration: July-August 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?