14th September 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering

sir, can i know the prescribed syllabi of the entrance exam of jindal steel power corporation for the branch of instrumentation and contro lengineering

18th September 2010, 02:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering

its better to take the syllabus from the Jindal Steel,as they will provide the right information about the subject.
18th September 2010, 06:05 PM
palashbolia

Default Re: Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering

yes just visit the jindal's site and go to career section and then click on the syllabus tab you will get all the syllabus.
21st September 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me syllabus for GET,2011 by jindal steel and power,bellary for instrumtntation.and plz prescribe the correct date for application and exam date.thanks
1st October 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,after submitting the online application form what documents we have to sent & till which date?
18th October 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me the jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation branch
8th November 2010, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllubus of the 2010 GET /MECHANICAL ENGG SYLLUBUS FOR THIS MAIL [email protected]
11th November 2010, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz send me syllabus for GET,2011 by jindal steel and power,bellary for instrumtntation.and plz prescribe the correct date for application and exam date.thanks
the sylabus includes everything from your 3rd semester till 8th sem special care is to be given to ETI (electrical technology and instruments ) Transducers SCCD PLC SCADA DCS Ladder programming i mean everything of wat u have studied.
5th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of get 2011 get/ instrumtntation & control. engg.my mail:[email protected] 9033878095
17th October 2011, 10:59 AM
amitmainteng

PLz send me last 10 year paper of entarnce of NTPC diploma trainee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?