22nd May 2011, 03:06 PM
niv.18

Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?

hi,
i want to do job in govt. sector. i am an electronics nd communication engineering student.please tell which are the differnt options for me to get a good salary job in govt. sector. are there any exam that i have to give?.please give me all details of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  2. Jobs in government sector for electronics and communication engineer?
  3. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  4. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  6. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  9. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  10. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  11. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  12. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  13. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  14. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  15. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  16. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  17. Information about central government jobs for electronics and communication engineering freshers?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
17th October 2011, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niv.18 View Post
hi,
i want to do job in govt. sector. i am an electronics nd communication engineering student.please tell which are the differnt options for me to get a good salary job in govt. sector. are there any exam that i have to give?.please give me all details of it.
GOVT JOBS FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT

If you have completed graduation degree then you have lots of option for govt jobs.

I have listed the govt jobs for ECE department.

BARC

UPSC EXAM

BSNL JTO EXAM

DRDO

NTPC

ISRO

BANK PO

IGDR

NIC

BHEL

BEL

INDIAN RAILWAY

ELETRICTY BOARD

SAIL

IOCL

ONGC

DEFENSE SECTOR

So you can choose any of these

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?