21st April 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

JMI MCA entrance exam date?

sir please tell me jmi mca entrance exams date 2013...could u please send to me the details

22nd December 2014, 08:23 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: JMI MCA entrance exam date?

The date and time of MCA entrance exam is 09-06-2014 (Monday) at 03 to 4:45 pm.
List of selected candidates or shortlisted candidates will be displayed on 23-06-2014 (Monday) and last date for completion of formalities by selected candidates is 07-07-2014. MCA is a three years (Six semester) Course and total seats in Jamia for MCA is 50. You will have to pay 7,100 per year for this Course.
1st April 2015, 11:03 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell me jmi mca entrance exams date 2013...could u please send to me the details

JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) university invites application from those candidates, who want to join the Master of Computer Application (MCA) course.

Candidates must possess bachelor degree in any discipline from the UGC recognized university are eligible to sit for this examination.

Candidates should have secured at least 50% in their bachelor course.

They should have passed their 10+2 with mathematics subject.

Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Non refundable).

Important Dates:
  • Application form will be available from official website: April 2015.
  • Last date of application: May 2015.
  • Exam will be conducted: June 2015
5th April 2015, 10:17 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Jamia Millia University conducts the examination for the admission in MCA course . There are only limited seats in the university.

The eligibility criteria is students who have completed there Graduation from a recognised university with any of the course and scored at least 50% aggregate can apply .

It is compulsory that the candidates must have Mathematics paper in +2 examination .

The application fee is ₹ 300 .

The examination is conducted in the month of June where the application form are available in the month of April .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?