2nd April 2011, 09:08 PM
shayan mallick

Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia forms in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?

please reply
thanks

3rd April 2011, 08:16 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia forms in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Dear Friend

The complete answer for your query is not being put here because you have not

mentioned the course for which you are willing to appear the JMI entrance test.

The application form, prospectus and syllabus for entrance exam of all courses is

available online i.e. on the official website of JMI.

For syllabus of the exam you can visit: http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/ets/ets.htm

For application form and prospectus visit: http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/prospectus_forms.htm
5th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia forms in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?

sir, i want last year sample/question paper for entrance exam for b.com in jmi and bhu.shameem
7th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

ENTRANCE FORM SUBMITION DATE OF JAMIA UNIVERSITIES
10th April 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for B.Com
13th April 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

where can i buy bds forms for jamia????
16th April 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

last date of jmi forms delhi?
16th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

11 class last date
19th April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where can i buy bds forms for jamia????
from Jaamia University counter
20th April 2011, 02:25 PM
jhdsuirg

Smile Re: Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia forms in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?

last date of form of b,com hon and syllabus
21st April 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

last date of submission of BDS form in jamia milia
22nd April 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

11 class last dates
22nd April 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of bcom form
23rd April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i wnt last dat of cls11form to suamt
26th April 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HIFZ UL QURAAN COURSE WITH REGULAR STUDY COURSE MINIMUM AGE FOR STUDENT.
LIKE THIS STUDY IS THERE OR ANY OTHERE INSTITUTION PLS GUIDE ME.
MY E-MAIL ADD IS ----- [email protected]
28th April 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

tell me last date of submission form of m.b.a
2nd May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

last date of submission of applicant form of BDS
2nd May 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

tell me last date of submission form of 11th class
3rd May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

last date of submit the application form of b.tech in jamia milia islamia university new delhi
3rd May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

tell me last date of submission form of law faculty
4th May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

daer sir,
plese tell me last date of subimission of the form of 11th class
i will be highly obliged
neyaz ahmed
6th May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

last date for submission of bsc forms???
8th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to know what is last date of fill the addmisson form
10th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

wat is the last date of submission of bca forms of jamia university?
10th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

When will be the last date of bds exam.
11th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

entrance date for mba in jmi
14th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM
May I know the complete entrance exam procedure for B.A. ENGLISH HONS.if you kindly tell me the variant procedures.I have courier the form as per in dates given in the form.
Your's faithfully,
Neloy Banerjee.
19th May 2011, 09:18 PM
sudha Pundit

Default Re: Last date of submission of B.Tech form for entrance exam in Jamia Milia Islamia forms in Delhi? Date of entrance exam in JMI? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Please tell me the last date for submission of application form for B. Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.

please reply
thanks[/QUOTE]
23rd May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Pleas advise and inform what is the last date/percentage for submission of forms for BA(English Honours) and what other courses are availabe after 12th (Humanities)
30th May 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

please tell me syllabus for b.com, bbs , ba(hons) economics, baca entrance test in jmi
9th June 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

b.ed correspondence from manipal university
11th June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

next date of form for b tect
22nd June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of m.phil form. at jmi
4th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for forms for ba prog. 1yr, 2011-2012
16th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

tell me the date of b.ed forms last date......i will remain indebted of urs

sunil kumar
2nd August 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv done bba from ccs merrut,can i apply for m.com or ma.
9th August 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ....
Plz tell me last date of m.com distanse in jmi
9th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir .........
what is the last date of m.com(distance) in jmi.2011-12
15th August 2011, 10:30 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

The complete answer for your query is not being put here because you have not

mentioned the course for which you are willing to appear the JMI entrance test.

The application form, prospectus and syllabus for entrance exam of all courses is

available online i.e. on the official website of JMI.

For syllabus of the exam you can visit: http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/ets/ets.htm

For application form and prospectus visit: http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/prospectus_forms.htm

Thanks
29th August 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get jmi old question paper undergraduate course
26th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

please tell us the form of eng.adm.test 2012 will distribute.
6th October 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

LAST DATE BA PRIVATE FORM
8th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me last date of submission of jamia islamia forms
19th October 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Biotech
6th December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of Jamia Milia Islamia forms for B.tec
8th January 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to 2 knw abt da entrance exam for b.com , require percentage, sample paper n when it will b conducted..?
9th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of entrence exame form tell me at this no 09999184727
15th February 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

when will the application forms of jamia millia islamia btech forms be available online?
16th February 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i am haroon nisar i have done bba now i want to take admission for mba in jamia millia islamia sir please help me how to apply and also tell me the where i ii get application form for admission 2012
16th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me last date of submision of b.ed form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?